2400 N Hwy 15
The Seward Cemetery Association was developed in 1874 after the need for a cemetery arose due to the sale of land near Plum Creek on which the town’s original cemetery was located. The Seward Cemetery was consequently purchased and is located on Highway 15 approximately 1 mile north of the Seward City limits. All of the records of the cemeteries are maintained and are on file here. In addition, in 1991 the Seward County Genealogical Society compiled a book of records for all cemeteries in Seward County. This book can be purchased and is available by contacting the Seward County Genealogical Society, Box 27, Seward, Nebraska 68434.