The City of Seward passed an Ordinance to extend the face cover ordinance until March 3, 2021.
You can read the details here.
The City of Seward passed an Ordinance to require face coverings in indoor public areas.
The ordinance goes into effect on December 5, 2020 at 10:00 a.m. You can read the details at here.
A sign that can be posted at local businesses with indoor public areas, giving notice of the face covering requirement can be downloaded and printed here.
City Hall is currently closed to the public but are staffed with City employees ready to take your calls and questions.
City Hall | Utility Office
You may utilize the following options to conduct your business:
To pay a bill:
- Pay over the phone with a credit/debit card, call 402.643.2928 (Option 1)
- Use the drop off box in the alley south of City Hall
- Pay online at www.billpay.cityofsewardne.com
- Call 402.643.2928 Option 1
- Follow us on Facebook & Twitter
Seward Memorial Library
Seward Memorial Library remains committed to serving the Seward community during this pandemic. Check our website for current open hours and service updates. You may reserve items online or call ahead for pickup at our drive up window.
Please use this contact information to meet your needs:
Office: 402.643.4000 (Option4-2)
Parks and Rec Department
Building Inspections | Planning & Zoning
Sara Van Cura
Office: 402.643.4000 (Option 3-1)
Office: 402.643.4000 (Option 5-1)
- Seward Covid 19 Ordinance (Child Care Fund Relief)
- Coronavirus Disease 2019 (DHHS)
- COVID-19 Nebraska Cases by the Nebraska Department of Health and Human Services (DHHS)
- Four Corners Health Department
- Legal Resources
- Seward County Chamber
- Seward County Food Establishment Information
- State of Nebraska Resources for COVID-19 Information