340 South 7th St.
Recycling Center Hours
Monday – Friday: 8:00 am – 4:00 pm
Saturday: 8:00 am – 10:00 am (with volunteer help)
Starting Saturday, January 4, 2020, the City of Seward Recycling Center, 340 S. 7th St., will be open from 8:00 a.m. to 10:00 a.m. on Saturdays ( with volunteer help available). Monday through Friday hours will continue (8:00 a.m. to 4:00 p.m.)
The honor system will be used by the public for deposit of their recyclables. For questions, please call 402-643-4000, Option 5.
- Glossy Paper (tied in bundles or placed flat in brown grocery bag)
- Cardboard (tied in flat bundles & placed flat in trailer)
- Plastic (Numbers 1 through 7 plastic containers)
- Steel (tin) cans (washed, remove label & lids)
- Batteries (automotive, with no holes & lids on)
- Computer paper (bag in grocery sacks, separate from other paper & no staples)
- Used Oil
NO GLASS is accepted!
The Recycling Center, donated by the Izaac Walton League, is owned and operated by the City of Seward. On Saturdays the center is staffed by volunteer workers from different local service organizations.