2222 Karol Kay Blvd
The Plum Creek Sports Complex was built in 2001 and features:
- 4 baseball/softball fields
- 7 youth soccer fields
- restroom/concession/maintenance building
- 2 hard surface batting cages
- 2 playground units
- full size outdoor basketball court
- lighted sand volleyball court
- 18-hole disc golf course
It is also home to the Cattle Athletic Training Center, a practice facility for Seward’s Youth Baseball and Softball teams.
The parking lot also gives visitors easy access to the Plum Creek Trail and Garden area.