537 Main St.
Bonnie Otte – Assistant Administrator/Clerk-Treasurer/Budget & Human Resource Director
Utility office: 402-643-2927
Hours: Monday – Friday, 7:00 am – 4:00 pm
The employees of City Hall are here to provide the community with exceptional Personal Customer Service. When contacting City Hall during normal business hours, you will not get a voice recording, you will be greeted personally and we will make every attempt to assist you.
For your utility payment convenience, we have a payment drop box located in the alley south of City Hall. The most convenient option for payment of utility bills is the bank deduction plan. Bills are mailed on or about the 1st of each month and payment is automatically deducted from the customer’s account on the 15th of the month. You can also enroll in paperless utility billing.
At City Hall You Can…
- Get utility service
- Ask for suggestions on how to detect a water leak or how to conserve energy
- Pick up an application if there is a job opening
- Report a street light that is out
- Get budget information
- Put something on a Council agenda for discussion
- Get a fireworks permit
- Get a tobacco license
- Submit a liquor license or request a Special Designated Liquor Permit
- Report a nuisance or weed problem
- Find out how to serve on a Board or Commission
- Get a permit to use the Burn Site
- Request a street closing for a block party
- Apply for a ReLeaf Tree grant