Anderson Cemetery

3114 McKelvie Rd

The Anderson Cemetery is located two miles west of Seward on the north side of Highway 34. James Anderson originally started this cemetery in the 1800’s and at that time he offered that anyone wishing to lay away their dead in this plot of ground were privileged to do so. The Andersen Cemetery was deeded to the City on May 15, 1951 by the then formed Anderson Cemetery Association.

Click here for more information about the City of Seward cemeteries.


Comments are closed.