CITY OF SEWARD
NEW FULL-TIME POSITION
PAYROLL CLERK – $17.71 – $23.77/hr
- Primarily responsible for the City’s payroll process and all related duties (approximately 75 employees – 140 employees during summer months);
- Secondary responsibilities include processing and posting daily receipts of the City, backup for the preparation of monthly financial statements.
- Additionally, the candidate will assist the Utility Billing/Account Clerk in serving walk-in customers as well as answering City telephones for general inquiries.
- Applications accepted until filled.
- Must meet minimum qualifications.
Reasonable accommodations available for persons needing assistance in completing application & should be made at time of application. All positions of employment with the City of Seward are subject to a Veteran’s Preference. Equal Opportunity Employer.
Return Completed Application to:
City of Seward
P. O. Box 38
537 Main Street
Seward, NE 68434-0038